Thursday 26 May 2011

Charlie Adam-ant He Wants To Go

As Blackpool prepare for life in the N-Power Championship, they have offered centre pieve midfielder Charlie Adam a new one year deal which he is sure that he will not be accepting as he see's his future in the premier league after tasting the thrill of it last season.
Bye Bye Blackpool?

"My future is that I want to play in the Premier League. I want to play at the top and hopefully the opportunity comes.
"My future will get sorted. It's not me who makes that decision."

Although he has not left yet, offers were rejected by Blackpool for him in January by Tottenham and Liverpool. But relegation to the championship will surely increase demand for him and it will be harder for Blackpool to fight off clubs for him.

Blackpool have already released eleven players, freeing up money for next season, including regular goalkeeper Richard Kingson.

No comments:

Post a Comment